Est. in 2016 by two sisters with a love of fine jewelry and accessories, Sixty Stax is a Boston based contemporary jewelry brand specializing in handcrafted, beaded bracelets. Inspired by the ever-changing fashion and color trends, Sixty Stax‘s bracelets are always representative of what is currently on trend and these bracelets are super trendy! We had the opportunity to review these 2 single stax bracelets which are pretty & pink!
Here’s what we thought of each one:
- 8mm Frosted Rose Quartz Gemstone with Gold Pavé Rhinestone Shamballa Ball Bead(*retails for $40)
- made of high quality frosted pink quartz beads
- bracelet measures a standard 7″ in length
- 6x8mm Lavender Glass Bead with 4x6mm Metallic Gold Alternating Bead (*retails for $45)
- made of high quality 6x8mm lavender faceted rondelle glass beads with 4x6mm metallic gold faceted rondelle beadsbracelet measures a standard 7″ in length
- Both bracelets are strung by hand on a stretch cord with Sixty Stax‘s logo charms
- Within Sixty Stax‘s website you can find a variety of different bracelet styles in a variety of different colours
- These bracelets make the perfect gift for the fashionista(s) in your life!
Shop: Sixtystax.com See something you like? Use STAX15 for 15% off your first order online!