I would consider myself to be a pretty organized person but I find I like to write everything done and memo it in my phone. I always seem to have this anxiety that I will forget something if I don't. But with running Hello Small Shop as well as other social media platforms I realized I needed my very own planner for Hello Small Shop to help me stay organized. So I came across Posy Paper, an etsy shop that specializes custom personal planners. I had the opportunity to review one of 's 2017-2018 personalized planners. Picture above is the Navy Water Color Floral Edition and here's what I thought:
- I love that it's personalized and allows you to choose your start month.
- You can even personalize your own cover with your name/business
- Optional laminated monthly tabs, which is what I got and find very useful since you can easily find the month you are looking for
- You can add a page maker or sticker sheet which is useful for those who love stickers
- Within the planner are 12 month calendars to easily plan out your month in one view as well as a weekly planner where you have the ability to choose a horizontal or vertical week layout (I got the horizontal)
- Also included in the planner is a directory to help you keep important contact information on hand as well as 2 note pages between months to give you room to take notes or jot down ideas, which is how I use it!
- The planner is strudy and durable- it is binded with an elegant gold metal spiral binding
- I especially love the size of this planner as it can fit in almost any purse/laptop bag without taking up much room. The planner is 6"x9" without tabs and 6.5"x9" with tabs
So if you're looking for a planner for purchase I highly recommend to take a look at Posy Paper's shop! I personally think that this planner is affordably priced for the fact that you can personalize it in so many ways. So if you're convinced be sure to keep in mind shipping times before you order! For example, I ordered mine in the middle of April and it arrived right April 26th, which was perfect timing to start May!
Questions/inquries? email: firstname.lastname@example.org