If you are someone who loves to make, build, shape, design and create then you must check out The Crafter's Box since they specialize in just that. The Crafter's Box, believes that there is something special about the art of making and of spending time working with our hands to create something beautiful for ourselves, our home or someone we adore. With this in mind, The Crafter's Box has bought together experienced makers and have asked them to curate a unique box of tools and materials to build something beautiful. The Crafter's Box releases once a month with a delivery to your door and an online workshop to dive into if needed!
We had the opportunity to review The Crafter's May Box and here is what we thought:
- With every box ordered each workshop page includes helpful tips to get you started as well as any applicable downloaded needed for the particular project of the month
- For the month of May, Margie Keates of the Lovely Ave shares how to create two of her her signature designs: her oversized, structurally lovely and bold peony and her organic, naturally wold Icelandic poppy.
- To give some background, Margie began making paper flowers for her own wedding in 2013. After two years of side projects and basically spending every available moment perfecting the craft, her company The Lovely Ave opened its online doors in 2015.
- Shown in the picture above are the items received for the May Box. Included were:
- Italian made crepe paper
- Very pretty rose gold shears
- Glue gun
- Wire cutters
- These flowers are super cute and we cannot wait to make our very own, which we will place in our office adding some life!
- What's super cool is that there is a moderate community forum (which can also be found in your account) which is a helpful place to ask questions as you go! Not to mention, at the end of the month, you can join The Crafter's Box for their Marker Chat to meet with the month's artist for a behind the scenes peek at their studio workspace, more hands on learning demonstrations and to chat!
The Crafter's Box are a subscription service and currently have two subscription options as well as several pricing models to help fit your crafting style and your budget. To learn more click here. The Crafter's Box make a great gift for the maker in your life! Either purchase the specific service your maker or get them a gift card!
Check out The Crafter's Box social media links: