Based out of London, England, @theartfulbelle specializes in creating beautiful and colourful handcrafted trinket dishes made of polymer clay. Rupal, the maker behind @theartfulbelle, has had a passion for and the ability to do art and design since she was a child but never had the ability (until now) to work in a creative industry to use that passion. Rupal's idea to create these beautiful trinket dishes came from seeing a Polymer Clay tutorial online where she then started making small trinket dishes for herself, which through lots of experimenting evolved into the designs you see in her shop together!
We had the opportunity to review this beautiful handcrafted trinket dish and here's what we thought:
- First of all the colors of this dish are absolutely beautiful! I especially love the marble effect which is inspired by nature
- Since each dish is handmade this one makes me feel extra special as it was uniquely made for me!
- I have been using this trinket dish desk to place my watches, rings or even paper clips
- The trinket dish came beautifully packaged (see photo below) which is a huge bonus for the who are looking for a gift that comes ready to gift!
- This trinket dish makes the perfect gift for almost any occasion (birthdays, housewarmings, engagements) but especially for the bride on her wedding day
- Shipping from London, England, was super quick and @theartfulbelle offers worldwide shipping
See something you like? Or want to order your very own? Use coupon code HSS10 to get 10% off your entire purchase (no minimum) until May 31st, 2018!