A String of Wishes specializes in creating string bracelets that make unique, affordable and ideal gifts for almost any occasion. A String of Wishes was founded in September 2015 and has seen their once “small shop” grow! A String of Wishes an now be found in multiple retailers across the UK that now stock these super cute bracelets too!
We had the opportunity to review these two stunning bracelets!
Here’s what we thought:
- These bracelets are unique and affordable in price making them a sentimental and ideal gift whether it a birthday, graduation, anniversary and more!
- Bracelets are packaged small and compact so they’re very easy to simply slip inside a card as a special surprise!
- Each wish string bracelet comes presented on a beautiful backing card of your choice and sealed in a cellophane bag which can be easily opened in case a written personal message wants to be written on the backing card! A selection of different coloured string bracelets are also available allowing you to customize
- Each backing card reads: "Tie this string around your wrist, close your eyes and make a wish, when your string starts to fray, you know your wish is on its way …"
- Materials used in bracelets:
- The waxed cotton string is cut at approx. 30cm making each bracelet one size fits all. Once the bracelet is tied nice and tight this can be then cut and trimmed to size.
- Charms are lead and nickel free
- Wish string bracelets are known to last up to 1 year and are designed to stay on once tied, therefore if preferred not to wear as a bracelet you can also use them as an anklet, a charm, a bag charm or even a key ring! As time goes by the wish string bracelet will gradually fade and fray, which is perfectly normal! Eventually the wish string will snap and hopefully your wish will be on it’s way!
- New cards and charms are added often so be sure to follow A String of Wishes on social media to see what’s new!
Be sure to follow A String of Wishes on social media:
Instagram & Twitter: @astringofwishes