How adorable is this army tote bag from @ontheroadagain!? @ontheroadagain specializes in creating handmade goods that are designed for adventure and was born out of a life grounded in New England. The shop was inspired by the durable weather resistant mesh used to create truck tarps that are incorporated in the designs with their main focus being on accessories, large tote bags and table tops.
We had the opportunity to review this stunning Raymond Camo Tote Bag and here’s what we thought:
- Durable and sturdy. This bag was inspired by the durable mesh tarp used on industrial trucks yet looks so fun and trendy making it a fashion forward piece
- This bag has a pocket on the outside which is great for storing your phone but I love putting
- Beautiful pattern- we love the camo incorporated in this tote! Who would have thought of this gorgeous design?!
- This tote also has two inside pockets to help keep your belongings organized along with a D-ring for your keys or even a tassel!
- Made of USA made remnant mesh, fabrics and marine grade vinyl
- The best part about this tote is that it is weather resistant. We actually got caught in the rain with this tote and can safely say all belongings were alright
- Our favourite use for this tote is to use for either the gym or a quick shopping run
- Dimensions: 16” L x 8” W
See the bag styled: https://www.ontheroadagainbags.com/shop?category=Large%20Tote%20Bags
Want to shop or follow on the road again on social media? See their links below: